You know, I think one of the worst feelings is finding out that you didn’t mean as much to someone as you thought you did, and you just feel stupid, and because you looked desperate, about caring too much.
Everyone should really read the stuff that isn’t highlighted as well… She’s saying we should all be treated as equal and that women shouldn’t be each others’ enemies and that body image issues is a universal thing…
tumblr yet again being the most gullible website ever
she was outrageously misquoted in her interview and what she was saying was GROSSLY misinterpreted
go check her twitter oh my god
Things to remember when you want to say “no,” assert yourself, and ask for what you want
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.